Here's where you can get the latest information on what is going on in the District. There are press release fact sheets and other information on various issues related the District in the listing below.
2017 Community Strategic Plan
In early 2017 the Board held a series of workshops and reviewed the performance and accomplishments under the 2013 CSP. They also identified issues and opportunities they wanted to discuss and incorporate into and updated CSP.
Throughout the spring and summer, the Board discussed each issue and reviewed the updated plan prepared by staff. In October, they approved a circulation draft CSP for community and partner feedback.
We hope you will review and provide comments on the circulation draft so they can be incorporated into the final plan to be presented to the Board for approval in December 2017. Comments are due to the District by December 1, 2017. The Plan is shown in the link below and Here
· 12/17/2018 - Annual Report Highlights 2018 Accomplishments
· 11/21/2018 - District Employee Named California's Top Public Servant
· 10/15/2018 - Water Year Totals for 2018-19
· 09/26/2018 - Districts Host Historic Joint Board Meeting
· 08/15/2018 - How Wildfire Affects the Wash
· 07/09/2018 - Preparing the Wash for future water storage
· 06/06/2018 - Spring Brings Flowers to the Wash
· 04/26/2018 - Tribal Members Harvest Yucca of the Wash